RETRO RENTALS, LLC
Camping Trailer Rental Agreement
Renter must be 25 years of age or older, debit card or credit card used for payment must be in Renter’s name, Renter must have a valid driver’s license, Renter must have full coverage auto insurance in their name and Renter must complete this Agreement and agree to all Retro Rentals Terms and Conditions attached below.
Security Deposit. A $300.00 security deposit is required for each camping trailer rental and due at pick up. This security deposit covers the cost in the event there are missing or damaged items inside or damages to the outside of the camping trailer during your stay. If necessary, additional costs associated with missing or damaged items inside or outside the camping trailer may be charged to your credit card that we have on file. The security deposit may also be used to pay any monies owed to Retro Rentals under this Agreement.
Definitions. “Agreement” means all terms and conditions found in this form, any addenda and any additional materials we provide at the time of reservation/rental. “You” or “your” means the person identified as the renter on this form, any persons signing this Agreement, and any person or organization to whom charges are billed by us at its or the renter’s direction. All person’s referred to as “you” or “your” are jointly and severally bound by this Agreement. “We”, “our” or “us” means Retro Rentals. “Trailer” means the non-motorized camping trailer identified in this Agreement. “Loss of use” means the loss of our right to use the Trailer for any reason because of damage to it or loss of it during this rental. Loss of use is calculated by multiplying the number of days from the date of damage to the Trailer until it is repaired or replaced time the daily rental rate.
- Valid Driver’s License. An acceptable, valid driver’s license issued from your country of residence must be presented at the time of rental. The driver’s license must be valid for the entire rental period. If the driver’s license is in a language other than English, an International Driver’s Permit is recommended or other form of identification that we find acceptable
- Personal Property. You release us, our agents and employees from all claims for loss of, or damage to, your personal property or that of any other person, that was left or carried in or on the Trailer or in our offices, whether or not the loss or damages was caused by our negligence or was otherwise our responsibility.
- Personal Injury. You release us, our agents and employees from all claims for injury, including, without limitation, personal, bodily, or mental injury, economic loss or damage to you, guests, or relatives, whether or not the injury was caused by use of the Trailer, our negligence, or was otherwise our responsibility.
- Smoking. There is No Smoking in any of the Trailers. If the Trailer is returned with any kind of smoking odor, it will result in the forfeiture of the security deposit plus any additional charges incurred in cleaning and/or repair.
- Pet Policy. No pets are allowed in the trailer.
- Limited Supplies. Most trailers come with 20 pounds of propane. It is your responsibility to ensure that this lasts your entire rental period. We will not provide customers additional propane, during their rental period. If you need to refill the propane tank you must do so at your own expense.
- Appliances. The A/C, awning, radio, microwave, television, jacks, etc. are convenience items. If any malfunctions should occur with any of these items, no compensation will be made to you. For assistance, you are advised to consult the informational material in the Trailer or contact Retro Rentals. We do everything we are able to do to help remedy the situation.
- Renter Damage. If the Trailer and/or the contents in the Trailer at the time of the delivery orientation are damaged during your rental period, you are responsible to pay all damage costs whether you were at fault or not. If an accident occurs, you are responsible for obtaining a police report, contacting the other party’s insurance company and contacting us immediately at (616) 452-7449. At check out, Retro Rentals will estimate the damage, if any, and expedite the cleaning and/or repair.
- Early Departures / Extending Rental Dates. You are responsible for reviewing this Agreement to ensure that all rentals costs and rental dates are correct. If you wish to extend the rental period, you must call us for approval. There are NO refunds for early returns. If you do not return at the scheduled check-out time on the scheduled Rental Period End Date and you have not called us for approval to extend the rental period, you will be charged additional rental day(s), and any inconvenience fees incurred by the next renter.
- Refunds. No refunds will be given for any reason, including, but not limited to, bad weather, no shows, late arrivals, or early returns. We will work with you on switching your dates in an emergency.